Tuesday 13 January 2009

Podcast!!!



Episode –Manchester United Football FanCast031
Date –September 27, 2008
Time – 28:48
Website – I found it on iTunes. It had a link: http://podcasts.footballfancast.com/manchester_united_fancast/296027/manchester-united-football-fancast-031/

Description of episode by producer:
Arf and Jonni review the week!

Why I chose it
This podcast talks about a match a long time ago, Chelsea-Manchester (first round). The score was 1-1. The commentaters criticised all the players, mostly the Man Utd players. They said that if it wasn’t for Ronaldo then we wouldn’t have a chance. They also talked about our next game with Tottenham.
I chose this podcast for two reasons. One of the reasons is because I needed a recap from our last game with them, and I wanted to remember what happened since we played against them on Sunday. Knowing what happened and listening to the explanation of an expert helped me see our mistakes. Once I had learnt about these mistakes I could see if the team had done anything to change them in order to improve. They had.
Another reason why I picked this podcast is because I love my team and I’m interested to see where we lost points, and why. We lost points we should not have with Chelsea since we played better than they did, but luck was against us.
After listening to this podcast I will probably listen to the other podcasts by footballfancast because it was very interesting and informative.

No comments: